My Dream Journey

Give references on optimization of Youtube, Business, Traveling, and Tips Tricks

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

Excitement To Organize

Organizing is a positive thing that can be done by many people, and by organizing, we will get new things that we have never received before.

Speaking of organizing, I am one of the people who are really happy with the name of organization, which is a lot of organizations that I have participated in since I started school.

Organize is


Organizing makes me an independent person and also has a mindset that is far wider compared to me who did not join the organization. Just imagine I can now get acquainted with members of the police and even now I can get along and sit in the same place with police officers and that is one thing that was never thought of before.

Not only that, I also followed an organization that I have participated in since I was in junior high school, namely a business organization, because my love of business makes me now open a number of businesses that are not as famous as other brands but at least I can realize dreams I can have my own clothing brand.

I am not a famous person and I am also not a person who has more abilities, I am only a person who has the same abilities as people in general, only with me following the name of the organization I can know many people who have been successful and even they are famous among the organization.

With me participating in many organizations, I became proud of being able to know many important people and influence in their fields, even I couldn't think of being able to sit together in the same place as them.

Therefore, by organizing, we can get to know many people and feel their own excitement, not even close the possibility that we can succeed like them, which we can also become one of the famous people who have been successful and known first.

Try for those of you who read this post to follow an activity or organization that is positive, where you will get a new interview that was not thought of before, not only that you can get a lot of knowledge that cannot be obtained elsewhere.

Oh yeah, but you have to be smart in choosing the name of the organization, don't let you choose the organization where you choose a negative organization like a terrorist organization, etc., which does not rule out the possibility that it will harm you

No comments:

Post a Comment